9 Jul 2013

COMPETITION TIME!



Hello Guys!


I am soo excited to announce a competition from etailPR Blogger Network and Daniel Footwear! Daniel Footwear, as you all my know, is a respected footwear company that sell some really lovely and unique finds! Personally, I really like their products as they are exceptionally good quality and such a nice range of both shoes and accessories; EVERY GIRLS DREAM!

There is an opportunity to be entered into the competition where you could win '£150 to spend on beautiful shoes at Daniel Footwear'. Also the if you win the competition, you could receive a beach bag full of bits, bobs and summer essentials! Not only that.. there is a £50 Boots voucher and a pair of the amazing Havaiana flip flops!

I have created my own wishlist of all the shoes and accessories that Daniel Footwear offers. Because I am in need of some flat shoes, sandals and some summer appropriate heels, I have opted for a range rather sticking to multiples of near enough the same time. I have chosen these because they are very versatile, but each can be dressed up or down!






To find out more details about the competition, the history of Daniel Footwear check out etailPR's blog here.


TTYS,
CLB



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us about the competition xx (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Gladly followed you with G+ and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely <3
    maybe you want to follow each other?Let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie! Would you like to follow each other? Kisses
    Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super lovely blog you have here
    want to follow each other dear?

    xoxooo
    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominate you! http://hailiebarber.blogspot.com/2013/07/leibster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete