7 Aug 2014

Tatty Devine- 'Potential Perfection'




Tatty Devine-
'A totally independent British company designing and micro-manufacturing original jewellery in the UK'





Since managing my A Levels and my consequent depletion of sanity, I was invited to the Bullring Beauty Bloggers event- to which (unfortunately) I was not able to attend. Despite this, Bullring PR manager kindly messaged me mentioning there was a little gift waiting for me.

Tatty Devine, who 'designs and micro-manufactures original jewellery' seemingly teamed up with the Bullring, and beauty bloggers around Birmingham to present their completely unique and intricate designs. Tatty Devine ethos aims to be 'colourful, confident, and has something to say' and had therefore customised the necklace I was given and I must say I am so sooo impressed.

As mentioned on the Tatty Devine official website, there are two main stores (
Brick Lane and Monmouth Street)- and more accessibly- within Selfridges as concessions and 300 worldwide stockists. Upon their original opening, the extraordinary brand won "Best for Women's Fashion" in The Telegraph's 'Best Small Shops in Britain' awards for their lazer-cutting. 

Tatty Devine have a range of products; if customisation is not for you, Tatty Devine cater for all types of tastes so be sure to head over if reasonable prices and intricate designs captures your attention and fashion flair!



Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely design, it looks so sleek and elegant but fun to wear!!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to check out this store xoxo looks lovely xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete