9 Jun 2013

OOTD | Peplum Top

Hiyaa!
This week we have had some really nice weather; the sun has been shining and people have been smiling. However, although the beginning of the week was really nice, it got progressively worse. I am pleased that we didn't have any rain but saddened by the overcast on Saturday.

Enough about the weather, I had made plans with my boyfriend to visit Birmingham's Museum. Our initial spontaneity was to explore and see where we end up!

Due to the weather being, to say the least, disappointing, our plans still presumed. Unsure as to what to wear, I went for trusty light weight jeans and a black peplum top. I feel most comfortable in a peplum because I think they are the most flattering to my body shape. I paired the outfit with a navy blazer (which I didn't get to wear all that much because it was soo warm), my standard accessories and some nude pumps.

TTYS,
CLB
Peplum Top- New Look
Jeans- Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment